Our client, a dog behavioural specialist, based in the Paddock Wood area, is offering an excellent opportunity for a Business Operations Manager to join them from September.
Applicants will have very strong skills in core business functions including general business administration, accounting, finance, project management, information technology, human resources and marketing.
You must have a keen eye for detail, loads of energy, enthusiasm and the ability to work in an occasionally chaotic environment.
This position is full time with an hourly rate of £25.00.
The Business Operations Manager core responsibilities will be:
· Identify where we can improve and create new processes to encourage best practice.
· Build and implement a payment system for all customers, so payments are easily tracked and reports can be produced
· Build a timesheet process for employees to follow.
· Set up and produce regular reports for the business and customers, e.g., Dog Attendance activity, customer payment schedules.
· Engage and interact with the team to provide guidance and advice.
· Provide training to all staff to ensure they are able to undertake their duties effectively, efficiently and safely
· Ability to exhibit sound business judgements.
· A proven record leading operational business changes.
· Experience in defining, refining and implementing processes, procedures and policies.
· Be capable of systems development and implementation.
· Deliver, make decisions and negotiate new system processes.
· Be able to co-ordinate, control, analysis, and visualise the management new procedures and systems.
· Significant experience in Sales or Business Operations.
· Experience in finance and other related fields.
· Be able to undertake and setup the marketing procedure.
· Be able to design and manage products, processes, services, and any supply chains.
· Strong organisational and communication skills.
· Have effective and efficient HR skills, to implement staff management system.
· Excellent IT skills including MS Office, web and social media
Ideally a Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Finance and Economics
We are acting as an employment business in relation to this role
- A proven record leading operational business changes.
- Ability to exhibit sound business judgements.
- Experience in defining, refining and implementing processes, procedures and policies.
- Ideally a Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Finance and Economics