Our client based in the centre of Maidstone are looking for two Car Parking Services Officers, one full time and one part time 3 to 4 days.
The hours will be between 07.30 and 6pm (8 hour shifts and an hour for lunch) weekends included on a rota basis.
The hourly pay rate is £8.91 per hour and overtime maybe available.
Working across all service lines you are expected to manage your time against a daily task list.
- Car Park enforcement
- Drop off zone management
- Mobility service management (if introduced)
- Peak time barrier management
- Cover for parking desk
- Cleaning of signs and parking equipment
- Cash collection and counting
Grounds and Garden maintenance:
- Litter picking
- Bin emptying
- Grit spreading and snow clearance as required
- Sweeping of bicycle sheds, motorcycle sheds, waste/recycling compound, courtyards, light wells and car parks
- Any other reasonable duty given by the Contract Management Team
- Any other site specific small additional duties may be trained in at induction
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Capable of working effectively on own initiative or in a team
- Confident in dealing with the public
- Ability to multi-task
- Well Presented
- Attention to detail
We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.