Our client based in Lenham have asked us to help recruit a Customer Service Administrators to commence as soon as possible to work with them on-going with the possibility of temp to permanent.
The successful applicant will be required to deliver a high standard of Customer Service to all clients and customers, in addition liaising with transport, warehouse and accounts to accurately recording stock levels allow departments to plan, process and dispatch without disruption to service levels.
The temporary hourly pay rate will be £9.05 per hour. The standard hours of work will be 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Should a permanent contract be offered, the equivalent permanent salary will be circa £21,500.
• Maintain excellent customer service at all times.
• Ensure goods are dispatched to customers as requested, ensuring delivery requests are adhered to and details of goods dispatched are provided to relevant departments and updated on the in-house IT system as necessary.
• Liaise with clients to ensure orders have been received in full and will be dispatched in accordance with company standards.
• Prioritise tasks and process all paperwork efficiently.
• Coordinate with other departments including transport and warehouse and accounts to ensure client request are met.
• Demonstrate excellent customer service to clients through all verbal and written correspondence. In addition to participating in client visits if requested.
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures including Health and Safety, Quality and Absence Reporting.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Good IT skills and must have experience of using Microsoft Office packages, Word and Excel
• Strong verbal and written customer service skills
• Strong general administrative background
The client site has free on-site parking and is on a regular train route between Maidstone and Ashford.
We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
- Good IT skills and must have experience of using Microsoft Office packages, Word and Excel