Our client a digital marketing agency is currently recruiting a Full-Time Graduate / Junior PHP Developer who is looking to take the next step in their career and work at an agency that works with global brands. Applicants will need to be self-motivated and have a passion for learning new skills.
The successful applicant will be working in a close-knit team to execute all stages of social media dashboard development, from conception to delivery, therefore a cross-functional approach to work is essential.
Candidates must have coding knowledge of PHP 5 or above and a natural, creative approach to solving client requirements and technical problems.
This is not a customer facing role and you’ll be based in their modern offices within walking distance of Maidstone town centre.
Salary: £20,000.00 per year (£10.25 per hour)
We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
- Good communication skills.
- Natural problem solver.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on their own.
- Possess excellent organisational skills, able to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Have a can-do attitude and be willing to get stuck into a range of different tasks.
- Be a team player and all around awesome person!
- MVC Frameworks
- Version Control