Our client based in Maidstone are looking to recruit an Inbound Sales Executive to join their friendly team selling funded training qualifications to businesses across the country as well as cross selling of Software Solutions and Recruitment Services.
As an Inbound Sales Executive you will ultimately be accountable for converting sales leads for all funded and non-funded training Courses to maximise Assessors Caseloads. You will be making calls to warm leads, where you will then assess and advise on the best qualification for childcare staff.
- Accurately adding and maintaining all customer details and sales opportunities on the CRM.
- Coordinating appointments for Training Advisors.
- Providing reports to your Manager on activity levels.
- Achieving your targeted number of sign-ups each month.
- Interviewing and qualifying learners.
- Converting leads into prospective learners.
- Researching the market to identify new sales opportunities, feeding back to the Head of Sales and Customer Service and the Marketing Team.
- Diarising follow-up calls and providing timely follow-up emails.
- Emailing promotional literature to clients.
- Managing your inbox effectively, ensuring client enquiries are responded to on the same day.
The working hours for this position are 08:00 – 19:00 with each shift being 8.5 hours within this time. £16,000 – £17,000 with strong OTE potential.
We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
- Target driven with previous experience in solutions selling in B2C and B2B.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A confident and articulate presenter.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to energise others.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritise under pressure.
- Strong organisation, accuracy and attention to detail.