Our client a well-established software company specialising in advanced business software systems, are looking for a new IT Project Team Assistant to join their team in the Tonbridge area. The role will suit a highly motivated graduate with business or IT skills/qualifications, alternatively the role would suit someone with a few year’s proven IT experience.
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written
- Able to liaise with customers effectively in a confident manner
- Good computer skills & understanding of business processes
- Good organisational skills essential
- Attention to detail
- Ability to troubleshoot, i.e. investigate & resolve issues
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Understanding of payroll and accounts would be beneficial
- Knowledge of SQL Server and/or databases useful
- Willingness to travel across the UK (or overseas on occasions) essential
Own transport is necessary. We are acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.