Our client a manufacturing company on the outskirts of Maidstone is looking to recruit a Logistics Co-Ordinator/ Sales Administrator on a full time permanent basis.
You will be managing shipments from initial quotation through to final delivery. You will be responsible for ensuring all associated documentation is processed efficiently and to work closely with members of the office team. Although experience is beneficial, our client can offer training on-site.
· Processing an order from start to finish – includes obtaining freight quotes and invoicing.
· Completing dangerous goods paperwork (when required). Training for this will be provided onsite
· Ensure correct incoterms and commodity roles are being used
· Book collection using carrier web portals
· Tracking proof of deliveries when requested
· Investigating and correcting shipping errors
· Provide administrative support to the sales team and office management
· Resilient, self-motivated, organised, and able to work well under pressure
· Attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills
· Takes ownership and adopts a proactive response to problem solving
Salary: £20.000 – £ 24.000 per year depending on experience
· On-site parking
· Company pension
· Bonus Scheme (after probation period)
Hours of work:
· 8am to 5pm (40hours per week with 1 hour lunch unpaid)
· Monday to Friday
Due to our clients location, your own transport is essential.
We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.