Our client a digital marketing company based in Maidstone is looking to recruit a Marketing Assistant to assist the marketing and business development team.
This position will be on a temporary to permanent basis and the primary functions for this role are Social Media Posting, Media Monitoring and Research Assistant.
- Social Media Posting: Across all channels daily, with all the relevant hashtags
- Social Media content creation: commenting on feeds/content they repost, create low priority blogs
- Social Media Monitoring: Capturing Key Sentiment across all channel after Posts go out, Daily & weekly Brand 24 reporting.
- Daily media monitoring of their core and important areas of focus including Crypto, Unbanked, and Enablement media.
- Maintain their media repository capturing the most relevant information above.
- Brand Guardian: Maintaining and Sending relevant templates out to team and external partners
- Internal Updates: weekly/monthly company (Internal) email covering all the big stories from the week/month.
- Idea Generation: work with the Marketing team to come up with creative communication ideas.
- Research Assistant: Work with the team to capture key pieces data, find key reports online for the team. Manage the Research Repository, supplying key information to the team at relevant times.
We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Salary: £18,000.00 to £21,000.00 /year
- Marketing experience – with a good understanding of how a brand’s idea is delivered across different channel
- Strong working knowledge of common social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube)
- Can-do attitude, ability to multi-task
- Excellent Organisational skills
- Excellent Writing Skills
- Hunger to learn and progress
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Marketing qualification / degree (1-2 years’ experience)
- Social Media qualification
- Experience of content scheduling using social media platforms
- Team Awareness of Tasks
- Quality of Posting
- Quality of Repository management
- Ontime task delivery