Our client a well established leading firm of solicitors are looking to recruit a Residential/Commercial Conveyancing Associate to join their busy and expanding conveyancing team based in Gravesend. The role will entail dealing with a full and varied caseload of residential conveyancing matters and commercial matters when required. This role would be ideal for a Junior/recently qualified solicitor.
- Freehold and leasehold sales / purchases
- Transfers of equity
- Stamp duty procedures
- Title checking
- Search reports
- Freehold sales/purchases
- Leasehold sales/purchases including the grant of leases
- The regulation of landlord and tenant relationships
- Lease renewals
- Deeds of surrender
- Acquisitions and sales of businesses
- Utilities agreements
- Active involvement in business development
- Dealing with all matters from beginning through to completion
- Highly organised, disciplined and able to work well with volume work and in a very busy environment.
- Be able to manage own caseload of files with minimal supervision.
- Prioritise work, use initiative and work proactively
- Good client manner
On-site parking and secretarial support is provided to this position.
We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role
- Highly organised and able to cope with a high volume workload
- Client manner