Our client is a dynamic and expanding company which provides advanced Telecommunications, Data and Cabling solutions, predominantly to blue-chip corporate clients throughout the UK.
This is a career opportunity to join them as a Warehouse Operative which offers stability, a technical challenge, on-going training and product cross-training, staff investment and a friendly working environment.
The client covers a range of sectors such as Retail, Public, Education, Transport, Government and Hospitality. They are looking for a candidate who wants to work hard and be recognised for their success within a forward thinking and growing company.
This is an opportunity to join an established and recognised company within the Network Installations industry.
While there are no specific technical requirements for the role, the successful candidate will ideally have some experience or previous interest and aptitude working with Windows and deploying software as well IT hardware.
· There will be the requirement to work within the client warehouse with regular lifting and packing work, so the successful applicant will need to be aware there are physical requirements to the role.
· Some van driving work including pick and delivery
· Previous warehouse and picking/packing experience
· Some previous experience or interest in IT
· Driving licence
Full Training will be provided along with progression opportunities.
Competitive salary starting from £18,000 per annum.
We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
- Previous warehouse and picking/packing experience
- Some previous experience or interest in IT