Our client a long established global export company based in Snodland is looking to recruit a Warehouse/Forklift Driver who ideally has experience in picking and packing for export on a temporary to permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for general warehouse duties to include:
· Fork lift truck driving (counter-balance accredited licence would be ideal)
· Loading and unloading lorries
· Packing agricultural parts for export
· Accurate use of weighing machine
· Strapping and shrink-wrapping pallets
· Keeping the warehouse tidy
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm with 1 hour for lunch
Salary: £20,000 to £24,000 depending on experience.
Hourly rate: £9.61 to £11.53 depending on experience
We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role
- Fork lift truck driving (counter-balance accredited licence would be ideal)