Our client a dog behaviour specialist is currently looking to recruit a marketing person to expand and develop the marketing and social media activities for the business.
This role is initially temporary with the prospect of going permanent. The candidate must have experience creating and producing digital content, experience and interest in filming, editing with social marketing and communications experience.
- Rate: up to £20 per hour depending on experience
- Hours to be agreed
- Initially a temporary position with the prospect of a more permanent role, as the business grows
- Must have own transport (premises located in Kent, near Paddock Wood)
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Our client is looking for a creative, resourceful, and forward-thinking Marketing and Social Media Person:
- Must have experience creating and producing digital content;
- Working independently in the activities with social marketing and communications experience
- Experience and interest in filming, photographing and editing;
- Working with and directing puppies and dogs to create video content
- Editing video content for all social media platforms
- Knowledgeable in photo/video editing applications (e.g. Regular use of Adobe Premiere Pro.)
- Research and giving input into new content for marketing campaigns and product launches – advising on best practice and platform suitability on our social accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- With website video content experience
- Managing our social accounts
- Always up-to date with the latest consumer and social trends to seek out any new opportunities for the business
- Methodical, logical, organised, efficient, have good common sense and attention to detail
- Be consistent, proactive and responsible when working.
- Confidentiality in all dealings
- Open to constructive criticism and feedback
- The ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise work assignments appropriately,
- A can-do and proactive approach to lead and drive editorial and social creativity that produce great results for the business
- Act in a professional manner when interacting with clients and staff alike
- Working in a small team – But be able to work individually on a project or in a team environment and understand the importance of networking to deliver great results.
- Able to show initiative, be efficient as well as being a tidy worker.
- Be comfortable to work around dogs (although not working the dogs at all)
- Be able to give examples of social content to showcase your social media experience.
We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
- Website Video Experience
- Marketing & Social Media
- Experience and interest in filming and photography