Our client is looking for a competent and reliable Gardener / General Maintenance person to maintain their garden and private dwelling + their company garden and courtyard.
You will be responsible for all general maintenance tasks related to the garden including planting new trees, servicing garden machinery, conducting regular pruning.
You will also have general handyman skills for any additional jobs i.e.; painting and decorating, changing light bulbs and any other light jobs as required.
To succeed in this role, you should be physically fit and able to manage small and medium weight machinery. The ideal candidate will be friendly, professional and possess in-depth knowledge of effective gardening techniques.
· Maintain and grow the garden to ensure it meets specific requirements and expectations.
· Perform basic maintenance such as cutting the grass, emptying bins, managing weed control and leaf raking.
· Plant and nurture new trees, flowers, and various plants.
· Work with hand tools and basic light machinery.
· Service all garden equipment and machinery.
· Maintain a clean garden by clearing rubbish and litter from the garden and grounds.
· Ensure a safe environment for staff and clients by adhering to safety and health regulations.
· At least 2 years’ proven experience in a similar role.
· Friendly personality with excellent interpersonal skills.
· Solid understanding of health and safety rules and legislation
We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.