A Commercial Sales Manager is required for our client based in Ashford.
The position will be varied with a mix of internal sales and office management to insure the commercial sales teams hit the companies sales targets, with a flair for figure reporting and forecasts, you must have good selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills.
The role requires good attention to detail, Good verbal and written communication skills, bid writing and the ability to manage and work as part of a team.
A good all round education and strong computer skills are crucial to carrying out duties efficiently and effectively. Excellent administration skills will be required to ensure the full and proper maintenance of the ECRM data base.
Experience in security rated products within the construction industry is preferred.
Need to show proven track record of managing a successful sales team
- To manage commercial sales team.
- To help produce bids for High Security tenders
- Maintain the ECRM database and TM1
- Qualification of sales opportunities in to the office
- To monitor and maximise the use of customer sales opportunities received into the office and generate new.
- To develop the team’s product knowledge and selling skills to do this, arranging and where applicable carrying out training, as required and agreed with your line manager.
- Mentor each member of the team, setting individual sales targets and completing quarterly traffic light appraisals.
- Perform other duties as reasonably requested by your manager, from time to time
- The key focus for the role will be to support the Commercial sales team to increase sales and client base
- To ensure that the customer service given to the client is world class.
- To assist in the achievement of targets.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times
- Ensure that all operational and procedural guidelines for I.T./Business systems are followed to protect the data integrity
- A pivotal role in communication in house and with clients
- Treat sensitive information in a professional manner
- Ensure that Company and Statutory Health & Safety requirements are met and maintained at all times.
- Be responsible for your own personal safety, act responsibly and respectfully at all times to protect the safety of all colleagues
- The key focus for the role will be to support the commercial sales team to increase profitable sales
- To manage day to day activities of the team, including rotas, resource allocation and requests for time out
We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
- Proven track record of managing a successful sales team
- Experience in security rated products within the construction industry is preferred.