Our client based in the Maidstone area provide online tuition for students and are looking to recruit a Customer Care Officer to join their National Customer Care Team. The position will involve working in a demanding environment and the successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and have experience of dealing with demanding customers/situations. The working week is 40 hours, 10.30am to 7pm Monday to Friday with 30 minutes for lunch.
- Contact with Families – Dealing with queries regarding programme, contractual issues, material requests.
- Dispute Resolution/Case Management – Dealing with request for cancellation “out of time.” Where agreement is made to cancel follow case to resolution and return of materials.
- Dealing with Regulatory Bodies
- Liaising with other branches
- Customer Liaison Follow Up – Complete 3 and 10 week Customer Liaison calls, as well as a 6 month follow up or as otherwise required.
- Online Review Sites – Upload invites to review sites. Monitor, track and respond to reviews left on Feefo and Trust Pilot. Complete web sweeps to highlight any new negative postings in online forums.
- Visiting Families
- Liaising with Schools
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Articulate, diligent, dependable, reliable, honest and punctual
- Flexible, loyal and hard working. Good multi-tasker
- Positive outlook, “can and will do” attitude
- Willing to take direction but also able to work using own initiative
- Calm, unflappable and able to deal with awkward people/situations
- Good communicator on all levels
- Enormous attention to detail and good ability to control paperwork
- Proficient with collating and presenting statistical data
- Good organisational skills
- Sensitive to security, confidentiality and regulatory requirements
We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role
- Customer Service
- Dispute Resolution