Our client a leading law firm are currently recruiting for someone to join them as a Customer Executive to join their busy Collections and Recoveries team.
This will be based in their offices in Maidstone and the hours that the team operates are between 8am – 6pm Monday to Friday.
The successful candidate would work the following shift pattern on alternate weeks 8am-4pm and 10am-6pm.
This is an interesting but demanding role which requires you to:
· Take ownership and responsibility of debt recovery cases
· Research and analyse cases in order to decide the best course of action
· Produce and check outgoing letters and documents
· Undertake telephone collections
· Engage with debtors to find constructive solutions
· Deliver tangible results within agreed timeframes
· Adhere to regulatory requirements to ensure that collections are maximised but within compliant framework
· Actively contribute to team and routine case review meetings
If you are a self-motivated person who is able to demonstrate a positive attitude towards your work and enjoy working as part of a team to achieve goals and targets, this may be the right role for you. Great communication skills are also essential, as a large part of your day will be spent on the telephone talking to people. You will have an inquisitive mind and take a flexible attitude toward resolving problems to a successful conclusion. Finally, you will be able to consistently follow procedure and have a great eye for detail to ensure a high standard of work is delivered.
The starting salary is £19,979.00 per annum with a performance related bonus scheme up to £9,000 per annum
In addition, the business offers a further benefits package such as pension, up to 26 days holiday per year, plus an additional day at Christmas, private medical insurance, life assurance, group income protection, staff discounts, social events and much more.
We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility of debt recovery cases