Our Maidstone based client is looking for a motivated DevOps Engineer to join our Agile team to manage and maintain environments in our public cloud. Our system has over 2 million accounts across the world and is used by 150,000 people daily.
You will be required to collaborate across project teams to ensure that environment management continues to evolve as part of our software delivery lifecycle ensuring environment consistency across all Agile teams. This includes promoting the importance of working within established and newly defined control processes and ensuring a quality approach throughout.
- Ensuring system uptime, durability and resilience as usage increases.
- Working on maintenance and improvements of systems and processes.
- Write new automation and services for OPS. Improve our cloud monitoring.
- Proactively make propositions for improvements.
- Responsibilities include:
- Design, build and maintain applications and infrastructure in AWS
- Security Best Practices
- Threat detection and mitigation
- Collaborate with the wider teams
- Troubleshooting live site issues
- Simplify and automate repetitive tasks
- CI / CD process workflows
Salary: £30,000 – £50,000
We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
- Linux Exposure
- Experience of AWS
- Exposure to Configuration Management Tools
- Experience in Python, Bash, Git
- Exposure to monitoring tools and processes
- Excellent analytical skills
- AWS Certification
- Experience in Blockchain and distributed networks
- Working within an Agile team
- Knowledge of C++, NodeJS, PHP