Our client a successful Estate Agency are looking to recruit a Lettings Manager for their office in Herne Bay. The role will be for 5 days a week Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6pm and some Saturdays 9am to 5pm. The successful candidate will have ambition, with a desire to succeed and the ability to achieve against performance targets, driving profit, profile and reputation. Reporting to the Lettings Director, you will be responsible for all aspects of managing and growing your business and team.
Duties will include:
- Developing and maintaining a lettings business, maximising income and profit from a range and products and services.
- Increasing revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets.
- Motivating staff with incentives and rewards.
- Listing and letting properties.
- Ensuring the business is compliant.
- Holding 1:1 review meetings and identifying development needs.
Experience & Skills required:
- An experienced manager with lettings and valuation experience.
- Results driven with a strong track record for previous sales results.
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to exceed targets.
- Focused to lead and motivate the development of a team.
- Able to bring new customers into the business.
Company Car or Car Allowance, Holiday Commission, 33 days paid Holiday, Private Healthcare, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme, Child Care Vouchers
We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
- Lettings & valuation experience