Our client a successful Estate Agency is looking to recruit Mortgage Advisors and Trainee Mortgage Advisors for their offices in West Kent and Medway. This position will involve working a 5 day week to include some Saturdays. The successful Mortgage Advisors will be CEMAP qualified and full training will be given to the candidates for the trainee positions; a full driving license is required.
Duties will include:
- Providing a premium brand level of customer service at all times
- Seeking the best financial and mortgage solutions for our customers
- Identifying and initiating leads from other sources.
- Selling associated insurance products from Legal & General
- Meeting and exceeding targets
- Working closely with the Branch Manager
Experience & Skills required:
- Confident, resilient and enjoy healthy and fun competition
- Have a fantastic telephone manner and love helping customers
- Professional, organised and have a great work ethic
- Flexible and adaptable
- Hardworking with the desire and determination to achieve your targets
- Great at building relationships with customers
- CEMAP qualified
- Full driving license
Holiday Commission, 33 days paid Holiday, Private Healthcare, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme, Child Care Vouchers
We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.