Our client a leader in the field of electronic security and surveillance systems is looking to recruit an Administrator to support the office including the Sales team working from their offices based on the outskirts of Maidstone.
The role of the Administrator is to provide a link between Customers, Field Sales Representatives and Internal Departments in all areas of Customer Service.
- To maintain a high standard of account administration following the company’s ISO9000/9001 procedures.
- To ensure that all data is correctly entered onto the company’s Systems
- Progress customer enquiries, typing estimates and quotations
- To provide customers with accurate and up to date information regarding enquiries, orders and progress reports regarding instructions for installations
- To establish and develop a good working relationship with their customers
- To maintain the administration of the office
This will suit a person who likes to work as part of a team in a friendly and successful business. This is a developing role and initially there will be a requirement to assist with general administration and reception duties. This would suit a person who is genuinely interested in learning about all departments within the business. As the role develops there would be opportunities for the successful candidate to progress towards areas of the business that clearly suit their natural abilities.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
Own transport is required, due to location of their rural country office in the Weald of Kent
Salary: Circa £18,000 depending on experience
We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role
- Experience of working within an Internal Sales Environment would be beneficial, Good IT skills including Excel & Word are essential.
- You will need to have good clear verbal and written communication skills with a professional and polite telephone manner.
- You will need to have good organisational skills.