Our client based in Sittingbourne is looking to recruit an Operational Planner to join their team. The ideal candidate will be an experienced planner who has excellent organisational skills, exceptional communication skills and who works well in a team. You will be part of a winning team that is complimented on its high quality of work, customer service excellence and efficiency.
You will be responsible for the resource planning of the field based engineers within your area. You will be managing the day to day duties and taking responsibility for all operational tasks.
You will ensure that engineers are planned effectively and efficiently. You will actively resolve operational issues that are hindering performance within your area and will escalate and seek support from the line manager where appropriate. Working hours are 37.5 hours including weekends on a shift basis and the salary is negotiable depending on experience.
- To monitor engineer dispatch and to ensure that engineers are ready for work in their area
- To check previous day to ensure there is no outstanding calls to be completed
- To manage the call queues in your region, planning appointments with customers
- To ensure all appointments are completed in accordance with the contract SLA
- To take ownership and accountability of engineers daily workload within your region
- To identify and actively manage changes in the event of sickness and absence
- To maintain outstanding customer service keeping our customers informed at all times
- To identify issues and provide solution suggestions to your Hub Manager that could or will hinder performance levels within your region, escalate resource requirements
- Support your team members in your Hub in all activities to achieve/surpass our service delivery across the business in all areas
- To work to our good working practise guide for our technology
- Liaising internally between teams
- Monitor SLA’s and take responsibility for your area performance
- Promote “teamwork” with a can do attitude
- Promote the company ethos and values through everything you do, ensure you uphold our values. Demonstrate good leadership and celebrate success.
- Ensure that all daily tasks are completed
- Minimum 5 A- C grades at GCSE
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Service Industry
- Planning/Scheduling experience preferable
- Geographical knowledge
- Excellent organisational skills
- Customer service experience
- Computer Literate
We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role
- 3 years Service Industry experience
- Planning/Scheduling experience