Our client based in rural Paddock Wood is looking to recruit a Sales & Customer Service Supervisor to guide and motivate their small team. The role is largely customer service based and applicants will need to employ discretion and tact when interacting with others, and be focused on customer and staff retention. Salary is £23k to £25k depending on experience.
Weekdays: shift basis: 8am-4.30pm or 9am-5.30pm. In addition, Saturdays are covered on a rota basis (currently 1 in 4) 8am-4pm.
Holidays: 20 days’ holiday plus statutory Bank Holidays
- Supervising the Sales & Customer Service Team
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing calls each day from customers, managing agents and engineers
- Sending and receiving emails to customers/MA’s/suppliers
- Converting leads from various sources into sales
- Explaining and processing orders
- Troubleshooting with customers and booking fault visits
- Quoting to managing agents/residents and organising remedial works
- Basic data entry onto bespoke database
- Implementing training for new starters and ongoing training /Personal Development Plans for existing staff
- Investigating and solving customer complaints
- Producing Sales figures and helping ensure staff are achieving sales targets and KPIs
- Managing the engineers work schedule
We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
- Experience of supervising a Customer Service/Sales team
- Experience in producing sales figures
- Experience in achieving sales targets & KPIs
- Experience in training new starters
- Own transport essential due to the rural location
- High level of accuracy
- Meticulous and organised