Our client a magazine publishing company based in Tonbridge are looking to recruit a Sales Manager to join their team. The job will involve growing annual revenue on established Business to Business titles through the promotion and sales of related marketing solution products to new and existing clients and developing new product offerings.
Main duties of the role:
- Day to day sales lead for two established Business to Business titles across their multiplatform (Print, Digital, Data and Events) offering.
- Set the direction and support for the product areas and related team to ensure delivery against monthly and annual targets.
- Working closely with the Publisher and Group Director to identify new client needs against which to develop new product areas and related revenue streams.
- Grow title revenue by at least 20% per annum.
- Increase share of revenue from new clients to 20% (currently circa 6%).
- Maximise time spent talking to and visiting clients/prospects.
- Develop and introduce new revenue streams to the titles.
- Proven track record of year on year revenue growth delivery
- Telesales and Field Sales experience
- Ability to manage and progress individual sales process as well as a wider team’s.
- Past roles in media sales a benefit
- £25,000 + £6,000 (OTE Commission, uncapped) – Negotiable based on candidate experience.
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Additional Benefits: Pension, Private Medical Insurance and Death in Service cover on completion of probation period
We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
- Field Sales
- Media Sales