Our client based in Sittingbourne is looking to recruit a Senior Planner to join their team. The ideal candidate will be an experienced individual who has accurate administration skills, excellent organisational skills, and exceptional communication skills and is proven to lead and manage a team.
Our client is looking for a confident leader who can lead and mentor, is responsible for a team to manage the customer journey to the high department service standards. The successful candidate will ensure excellent customer service and communication is delivered as standard. The service is delivered in the most efficient and productive way, that engineers are planned in real time and will meet the appointment and SLA. They will actively resolve operational issues that are hindering performance within their area, seeking support from the line manager where appropriate. They will responsible for creating a winning team that is complimented on its high quality of work, customer service excellence and efficiency. Working hours: 37.5 hours on a shift basis including weekends between 7am and 10pm, the salary is negotiable depending on experience.
- To provide support to the team members, to mentor and guide
- To carry out 1 to 1’s, to encourage continual self-challenge and to drive continuous improvement
- To be an expert in all regions and have knowledge of all contract requirements
- To resource labour and have the correct availability to the need of the SLA
- To be proactive in your approach and reduce the risk of escalation
- Manage client expectations and keep our customers updated at all times
- Liaising internally between teams
- Monitor KPI’s and take responsibility for your area performance
- Promote “teamwork” and work towards partnership with client
- Promote the company ethos and values through everything you do, and ensure your team uphold our values. Demonstrate good leadership and celebrate success.
- Deal with customer complaints or queries in the first instance and where these cannot be resolved at point of call ensure that these are logged with the customer experience team and monitor to closure.
- Deal with engineer queries and liaise daily with the Regional Manager to drive first time fix
- Undertake periodic checks at strategic intervals during the day, report your findings of trends or patterns
- Ensure that all daily tasks are completed by the team and all work queues are clear
- Any other duties set to you by other Managers or Directors.
- Qualified to A Level standard or Equivalent
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Planning/Scheduling experience essential
- Geographical knowledge essential
- Excellent organisational skills
- The company operates extensive IT systems and mobile technology. You will be expected to familiarise yourself with the operation of such systems.
We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
- Do you have Planning/Scheduling experience