Our client a magazine publishing company based in Tonbridge are looking to recruit a Telesales Executive to join their team.
- Build Telesales annual revenue growth by at least 75% over the next two years for 2 of their industry leading magazines. You will be identifying and building rapport with decision makers in both new, lapsed and existing clients.
- Office based telesales role dealing with both Ad/PR agencies and direct to clients.
- Ensure current customer expectations are managed and maintained through post activity feedback and discussing future requirements / sell repeat business
- Canvas new business over the phone based on competitor analysis and market research.
- Re-engage lapsed clients in order to renew revenue potential for your area.
- Maintain accurate admin and ensure all orders are correctly executed by support teams.
- Report back relevant business information to your line manager & titles’ Sales Managers through regular team meetings and monthly reports
- Be a role model for those around you and approach every challenge with Enthusiasm, Curiosity and Openness.
- Grow classified, Semi Display, display and eNewsletter revenue by at least 70% per annum.
- Ensure at least 60% of revenue is delivered through new/Lapsed clients
- Maximise time spent talking to clients/prospects.
- Develop and refine the packages offered to the market to improve your titles’ potential revenue opportunities.
- Develop a strong, collaborative working approach with your ad managers and editors.
Sets high standards and goals
Organization and planning
Excel, Outlook and CRM Systems
- Between £17-£21,000 gross annual salary. Based on experience
- Commission (uncapped) : Year 1 OTE £3,500
We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
- Past experience within junior sales or customer account management ideal
- Past roles in media sales a benefit but not a required