Our client based in Maidstone is looking for a Telesales Executive to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity in a fast-growing, established business with great reputation in the industry.
Due to continued success the Company are looking for self-motivated individuals who are hungry to earn money and progress as a member of the sales team as they continue to grow.
The client is one of the South East’s leading independent provider of photocopiers, printers and managed print services.
- Lead generation and appointment booking for field sales agents
- Calling potential candidates from both cold and warm leads from our existing data base
- Specific industry training around the products and services we provide
- Managing call-backs and potential sales
- Work towards personal and company targets
Requirements for the Telesales Executive Role:
- Previous experience in sales, cold calling and appointment booking
- Enthusiastic and engaging in conversation
- Money-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Able to quickly learn and adapt
- The ability to gain/close a deal
- Make over 100 calls a day as a minimum
- Onsite a training
- Bonus and commission
- Work place pensions scheme
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Allocated parking space
- Salary up to £20000 (depending on experience) + uncapped commission
We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role
- Do you have sales/cold calling experience