Our client based in Maidstone is looking to recruit 2 Telesales Executives to join their friendly team selling funded training qualifications to businesses across the country. The role involves a high level of cold calling to providers and the successful applicants will be able to thrive in a busy sales team. Time management and organisational skills are essential as is a positive outlook and self-motivation.
About the role:
- You’ll mix incoming leads and outbound calls to gather training requirements and assess and advise on the best qualification for staff.
- At the same time, you’ll have the opportunity to cross-sell other support services such as advanced software and websites.
- The aim is to create interest for solutions and book appointments for Training Advisors and Development Partners.
£18k base with strong OTE potential
Excellent benefits including Private Medical Insurance, Generous holiday entitlement, Childcare voucher Scheme, Pension and profit share.
We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
- Experience in a sales role, ideally telephone sales.
- Self-motivated with high levels of energy and enthusiasm.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-awareness and the desire for continuous personal improvement.
- Good work ethic and passion for team comradery.
- Positive attitude and drive to meet goals.
- Resilience with the ability to recover from setbacks quickly.
- IT literate, and have good knowledge of Microsoft Office software.