Our client an international manufacturing company based just outside Sittingbourne, are offering an excellent opportunity for an experienced administrator who has worked within an engineering or manufacturing environment.
The successful applicant will provide administrative support for the engineering department and managers, working 8 ½ hours per day from between 7am and 8am (start time is flexible) Monday to Friday.
This ongoing temporary position will pay the hourly rate of £10.75 per hour.
The job role will also include the following duties:
• Preparation of general presentations and reports for the department and factory
• Departmental action lists and follow-up
• SAP and purchase order compliance duties
• General administration duties for the Engineering department
• Completing timesheets and monthly meter reading reports on site
• Welcoming visitors
Due to the location of the client site, applicants will need to have their own transport, unless they live in the north Sittingbourne area.
We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Job Type: Full-time
- Good communication skills
- Articulate, literate and numerate
- High IT literacy including MS Office applications
- Proficient with SAP applications
- Excellent organisational skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Awareness of current workplace health & safety legislations