Our client based in Maidstone have an exciting opportunity for a Junior IT Helpdesk Support Technician to join their award winning digital marketing company on a temporary to permanent basis. If you have excellent customer service and problem-solving skills, then this is a great opportunity with a clear career path.
- Responding to general technical telephone/email support queries
- Helping people set up their POP3/IMAP emails on PC’s, Mac’s and mobile devices
- Supporting various Content Management/Ecommerce Platforms
- Assisting with domain name and hosting queries
- Performing day to day technical administration using internal systems
- Assist other members within the IT department when necessary
- Offering internal support such as PC, Mac, Network and Printer Maintenance to staff members within other departments
Full training will be provided, however problem-solving skills and a keen I.T. interest are essential.
The following skills would also be beneficial:
- Database Management
- WordPress CMS
- Magento Ecommerce Platform
- Microsoft Office 365
- Active Directory
Working hours Monday – Friday 9 am – 5.30 pm. Pay rate £9.23 per hour.
We are working as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
- Customer Service Experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft & Apple operating systems