Our client based in the Tonbridge area is looking to recruit a Part Time Finance Assistant; the role is a Maternity Cover for approximately 9 months and will start the end November/December. The successful applicant will be working 2 days a week (Monday & Tuesday 9.00am to 5.30pm) and will have an accounting and manufacturing background. The salary is 22k pro rata.
Main Duties of the role:
- Produce credit control KPI’s
- Calculate and enter standard monthly manufacturing and payroll Journals
- Undertake monthly balance sheets and reconciliations.
- Produce manufacturing stock valuation reports
- Produce manufacturing labour productivity reports
- Assist in company Insurance admin
Education and professional qualifications:
- Part Qualified / active studier.
- Good general education, competent IT skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft access preferred
- Accounting and manufacturing background
- Microsoft Excel and general IT
- Good attention to detail, able to work on own initiative
- Flexible working approach, and a team player.
We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
- Accounting & Manufacturing background