Our client, a well-established international manufacturer of print products, are offering an excellent opportunity to join them on a temporary to permanent basis at their site in the Paddock Wood area (**Due to the location of the site outside Paddock Wood, applicants will need to have their own transport**).
Duties will include:
- Assist in operating print machines to a high standard
- Maintaining the machine and department housekeeping standards
- To comply with safety and environmental procedures
- Maintaining all Department clerical and administration systems
Applicants will have:
- Worked in manufacturing environment and be used to dealing with production machinery.
- A basic knowledge of computers (MS Windows)
- To understand the importance of producing good quality product for customers and have good colour vision (colour vision test will be taken at interview)
- To be physically fit and able to lift product weighting up to 25kg
The hours of work will be 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm (alternating) Monday to Friday.
The permanent salary for this role will be £19,888 per annum plus production bonuses.
We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.