Our client, a successful international plastic moulding manufacturer based in Marden, is looking to recruit a number of Production Operatives to commence work in their advanced state-of-the-art medical products facility. The client is looking for successful applicants to commence training on a temporary to permanent basis.
The work will be machine based and involve:
· The production of plastic products used within the medical and healthcare industries
· Working within a sterile clean room environment
· A high level contamination control
· A high level of attention to detail and quality control
· The accurate recording of data in both written and computer based formats
The Production Operative hours of work will be a rotating three shift system working Monday to Friday:
Week one 06:45 to 14:45
Week two 22:45 to 06:45
Week three 14:45 to 22:45
The hourly pay rate for the Production Operatives will be £9.87/hr
Person specification: Production Operatives.
· Ideally some manufacturing or production experience
· Able to work accurately with a high level of attention to detail
The client site is less than 10 minutes’ walk from Marden station and there is plenty of on-site parking.
We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
- Applicants do not have to have any experience, however some experience of working in a warehouse or manufacturing site would be an advantage