A Recruitment/Marketing Administrator is required on a temp to perm basis to join our team. We are a team orientated well established recruitment consultancy based in Maidstone town centre with a strong reputation for a professional and personalised service to our client base which we are very proud of.
Our ideal applicant will be customer focused and have a knowledge of Marketing & Social Media; they will possess excellent IT skills and have good attention to detail.
Main duties of the role:
- Utilise Social Media and Internet Job Boards, advertising vacancies in a professional manner in order to find the best candidates.
- Registering and conducting face to face and telephone interviews with job seekers in line with legislation and industry requirements.
- Acting as front line contact, answering incoming phone calls and dealing with visitors in reception.
- General administrative duties to include typing/formatting CV’s and database work.
- Registration of candidates ensuring compliance with current employment legislation.
- Liaising with employers to obtain candidate references, maintaining paperwork and documentation.
- Inputting information onto online databases.
- Assisting with monthly email marketing campaigns via MailChimp and creating daily posts for social media marketing on Facebook and Twitter.
- Assisting with weekly blog posts.
Essential Qualities/Skills required:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong Administrative and IT skills
- Knowledge of social media
Ability to multi task in a varied and diverse role as we also run and arrange bespoke holidays to Southern India.
Salary will be £8.65 per hour, circa £18,000 depending on experience.
We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role
- Customer Service skills
- Admin/IT skills
- Social Media Marketing knowledge