Our client a distribution company based in Rochester are looking to recruit a Sales Administrator on a temporary basis for approx. 3-6 months possibly longer and maybe permanent but not guaranteed at this stage.
The Sales Administrator will deal with the administration work for 2 remote sales people.
The company use Sage 200 and Sage CRM so experience of both would be preferable.
· Liaise closely with Sales and do any work required such as completing forms for customers, customs, chasing information.
· Update quotes and notes on the CRM
· Typing and arranging quotes where necessary
· Looking after small orders and eventually doing small order quotes.
· Converting quotes to orders on the CRM
· Liaising with customers over any issues
· Liaising with credit control and stores to sort our orders
· Handling sales calls and queries
· Taking notes of sales meetings
· Updating various spreadsheets with sales information including sales forecasts
· Assisting with Marketing
· Any other duties as required
The hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8am to 4pm with half hour lunch, Friday will be reduced hours to be confirmed.
The pay rate is £10.50 per hour.
We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
- The company use Sage 200 and Sage CRM so experience of both would be preferable.