Our client, a large international manufacturer based in the East Peckham area, are offering an exciting opportunity to join their warehouse team as an administrator working on a temp to perm or permanent basis.
The hours of work will be 9:30am to 6:30pm, Monday to Friday. The salary will be £18,000 per annum.
**Due to the client location applicants must have their own transport**
- To provide factory management with logistics and labour performance information by gathering data from the warehouse and in house computer systems.
- Investigate any recording errors from the warehouse and make necessary amendments.
- Reconcile labour hours for costing, wages, absence and holidays.
- Maintain work ticket database and archives.
- The role is based within a warehouse environment and will involve occasionally working in the warehouse
- Strong computer skills, particularly Microsoft office.
- Ability to work with various databases, from data entry to creating reports.
- Experience in producing and manipulating spreadsheets.
- GCSE to include English and Maths essential.
- It would be an advantage to have previously worked in a busy warehouse/production office but full training will be given.
Earl Street Employment is an equal opportunity employer.
We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.