Our client a dog behaviour specialist is currently looking to recruit a qualified Web Developer to design, code and maintain their company website.
Rate: up to £41,600 per annum pro-rata based on experience
- Hours to be agreed
- Must have own transport (premises located in Kent, near Paddock Wood)
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Candidates need to be creative, resourceful and a forward-thinking Web Developer:
Create responsive web layout/user interfaces
Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling of the site
Integrate data from various back-end services and databases, Co-operate with the in-house design, marketing & development team – gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Must have experience creating and producing web content;
- Assisting in the activities with social marketing and communications
- Knowledgeable in photo/video editing applications (e.g. Photoshop, Final Cut, etc.)
- Advising on best practice and platform suitability on their social accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- A good understanding of the latest consumer and social trends to seek out any new opportunities for the business
- Knowledge of UI and UX design
- Experience in Cross-browser development and troubleshooting
- GIT (Source Control)
- Must be familiar with a variety of operating systems and platforms
- Have a good understanding of google analytics etc.
- Methodical, logical, organised, efficient and have good common sense and attention to detail
- Consistent, proactive and responsible when working.
- Confidentiality in all dealings
- Open to constructive criticism and feedback in both directions
- The ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise work assignments appropriately, A can-do and proactive approach, that produce great results for the business
- Act in a professional manner
- Working in a small team – But be able to work individually on a project or in a team environment and understand the importance of networking to deliver great results.
- Able to show initiative, be efficient as well as being a tidy worker.
- Be comfortable to work around dogs (although not working the dogs at all)
Initially a temporary position with the prospect of a more permanent role, as the business grows.
We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
- Web Developer